If you have a question that does not appear here, please email me directly at email@example.com
How do I make a blog?
- Read our blog instructions https://cole2.uconline.edu/courses/684222/pages/blog-instructions
- Be sure to submit your public URL to me.
What is the URL of my blog?
- Your blog should have a URL address based on the name you provided when setting up the account.
- The name you provide should be something similar to (first name)(last initial)desma9.blogspot.com
Where can I find the course materials?
- Navigate to the class website
- Click on "home" at the top of the left column
- Scroll down to the current week of assignments
When are assignments due?
- Blog posts are due by midnight, Sunday each week
- Responses to peer blogs are due by midnight, Wednesday each week
- Event posts are due by Midnight, Sunday
- April 23
- May 14
- June 4
What should I attend for my event posts?
- Plan ahead! Check out the Calendar for events that seem interesting to you and make time to go before your event post is due.
- We will be updating event periodically- if you see an event that is not on the calendar that you feel should be, email me and I will add it.
- Don't forget to take a picture of yourself at the event to include in your blog post.
Its 11:50 pm and I am having a problem submitting my assignment. What should I do?
- I likely will not answer emails after 8pm. If you have technical difficulties with the website email me your assignment in order to receive full credit.
- If for some reason you are not able to email me your assignment because of other complications, email me an explanation of the situation before the assignment is due and send me your work asap.
- There will be a penalty for assignments turned in late, however I take into consideration technical difficulties when grading and if you keep me informed I will do what I can to be helpful.
Where can I find my classmates' blogs?
- All the blogs for section B are here
- Please double check that your name links to your blog- if it doesn't please email me with the correct URL and I will fix it.
How many sources do I need in my posts and what format should I use?
- You need 5 sources in your blog posts. These sources can include class readings, outside readings, images, and videos.
- Please use MLA formatting for all your citations, including your videos and images. If you are unsure about a citation visit this website in order to learn about the proper formatting: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/24/